Davenport University is shaped by its faculty, staff, students and alumni who are innovators and lifelong learners. We want to hear about your projects, research, triumphs and transformations.
Here are a few examples of the kinds of stories we’re looking for:
- Achievements of students, faculty, staff and alumni
- Class projects that give students hands-on learning experiences
- Service learning, special projects and community impact activities
- Faculty and student research — even if it hasn’t been published yet
- Unique experiences through internships, studying abroad or other experiential learning activities
- Families with generations of DU graduates
- Partnerships between faculty and staff, students and/or external organizations
- Groups or activities that help students succeed, make connections or build skills
- Thought leadership and expert profiles with DU faculty and staff
Email email@example.com with information about your story and a member of our team will be in touch.
If you are studying abroad or participating in an Alternative Break, find out how you can help DU share your story.